Imagine Products specializes in workflow solutions for the entertainment and media industry. From file acquisition to archiving, Imagine Products focuses on building powerful applications simple enough for beginners yet powerful enough for professionals. ShotPut Pro™ is a file copy utility application using checksum technology to ensure accurate offloading of HD video and photo files. ShotPut Pro has been the industry de-facto standard since the first version was released in 2008. With a simple user interface and powerful copy speeds, ShotPut Pro is a necessity in todays tapeless HD workflows.
Indianapolis, IN. July 7, 2014 – Imagine Products, Inc. has released version 5 of their offloading software, ShotPut Pro for Windows. This release comes 2 months before the IBC Exhibition and Convention in Amsterdam where they will showcase it and PreRoll Post for Windows.
What’s new in this version:
- Built for 64 bit, Windows 7 & 8 -Faster offloads, especially for fast media and connections (e.g. SSDs, USB3, eSATA, Thunderbolt, etc.) via adjustable Buffer Sizes (in Preferences)
- Offload Preset organization–individualized naming conventions and Output destinations (instead of global).
- New Offload History allows browsing and export of multiple session logs at any time
- Offload Bundling–group files or folders into one offload item (one offload folder name at destination)
- Support for more checksum types including SHA 256 & 512, and Sony SRSum aware -New .md5 checksum file output (lists file names and checksum values – ARRI compliant)
- New offload Preview of contents of item in offload.
- New offload details viewer with individual progress bars for copy & verifications
- Text message notifications of completion
- New GUI and SPP Logo
@lucasgilman tweets: “@imagineproducts you guys make some great products! We love #shotput Pro”
@EA_Photo tweets: “Super impressed w #ShotPutPro’s power and simplicity & the quality of @imagineproducts tutorials. I’m sold. Twice.”
Larry Jordan, Edit Smarter: ShotPut Pro Review “What ShotPut Pro does is copy the contents of your flash memory cards to your hard disk during production. What makes is worth using is that, unlike the Finder, it can copy the same files to multiple destinations at the same time – using multi-threading – which saves you a LOT of time. It allows you to pre-determine your folder naming conventions so that all your folder names are consistent and help you avoid errors. And it provides a written report showing what was copied where and when so you don’t lose track of your production files.”
Try the Demo or Upgrade today! Visit Imagine Products in booth 9.D14 at IBC in Amsterdam this fall!
Imagine Products, Inc. develops high value, innovative digital video utilities to backup, view, share, transcode and archive assets. Imagine Products corporate headquarters is located at 2935 E 96th Street Suite 102, Indianapolis, Indiana 46240, USA. The company can be reached by phone at (317)-843-0706, by fax at (317)-843-0807, or on the web at www.imagineproducts.com Imagine Products, HD workflow solutions from acquisition to archive. Find Us. Like Us. Follow Us. on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube